Random-icity

Don't even get me started on how BUSY my schedule has been. I actually intended to sit down and write yesterday, but then *something* caught my attention (again) and I forgot. I'm sorry.
It has been crisis after crisis with Liberty and Morgan gone. It seems to be settling down a bit this week, but SHEESH! What a pain.

I am going to let you in on a little secret. You can't tell ANYONE, and when you 'find out' you have to act VERY surprised. Only me, Liberty and Melanie know.
Liberty is pregnant. YIPPEE! She is actually a little bit ticked off, because it wasn't planned. That is why she doesn't want to tell anyone. She wants to deny it's real. Her due date is at the end of March/beginning of April. ISN'T THAT AWESOME! I am excited even if she isn't.
It is so nice to not be working at Modus anymore. I am a little bit nervous on the money side of things, but I know that as long as I pay my tithing and don't spend like an idiot, we'll be okay. :)
I don't know if I have lost weight. I haven't had a chance to way myself. I'll bet I haven't. My clothes still fit the same.
Andrea's plans are still at the city. She is supposed to close this Thursday and then dig on Monday. We'll see

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home