It's not really 10:15, I just couldn't think of a title for this post and that Cure song came to mind.

I just wanted to check in.

I am having a hard time fitting school into my life. (Imagine that... 5 kids, and no time for school). I want to learn AutoCad and then floorplan designing, so that I can work from home. My brother is a builder, who is very dissatisfied with his designer, and has offered me the opportunity to draw for him. The only thing standing in my way is three classes at the local college (with which I will accidentally get an Associate's Degree.) Part of the problem was the night job that I just quit. I felt guilty having my children in any more daycare than they already were. But, now that I have quit my night job, I have missed the deadline for enrolling. Grrrr... Nothing like a good Catch-22.

So... do I turn on the 'assertive Crystal' and go over to the school and request an exception? Do they even do that? I'm stuck. I don't like confrontation, but I also don't like paying a babysitter to watch my kids while I work (at my other job, the "day" one).

I dunno.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home