The Beginning

I have a hard time keeping a journal, so I am hoping that I will be better about it if it is right here in front of my face, on my computer. I fancy myself a relatively intelligent person, so I am hoping that people will find what I have to say at least somewhat interesting. I guess only time will tell.

First a little background on me:
My name is Crystal. I am currently 28 years old. I am married to Brett who is currently 39 (how is it that I am almost married to someone who is 40???) We have a total of 5 children. Josh and Julianna are my Brett's from his first marriage, Ciana is mine from my first marriage, and Audesi and Zachary are the product of our marriage to each other. We have been trying for another baby since July of 2003. I never thought in a million years it would take over a year to get pregnant. (It took me all of 3 months after Audesi was born to be pregnant with Zachary...SURPRISE!) We all live in Orem, Utah which is about 40 miles south of Salt Lake City. We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You can expect a lot of ranting about my infertility here, as well as my thoughts on my children. I intend to be boldly and blatantly honest. Since this is my blog, I kindly request that no one asks me to defend myself or my beliefs. Thanksomuch!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home