I am very excited, because right now I am working off the last six hours of my job at Schmodus Schmedia. I was finally able to quit, after the realization that I was putting my real estate earnings to the wrong use. (Funny how it turns out paying off your credit cards, and then maxing them out again ...repeatedly... is the "wrong use"...)
In short, I realized that I could "live off" of my real estate earnings, rather than squandering them, and I wouldn't have to work two jobs. Why, oh why, did it take me this long to realize?
Now, I have to figure out what to do with the next 5 hours and 11 minutes. Here are some of my choices:

  • Stare at my fertility chart, hoping that it will magically tell me I am pregnant (even though my period started today).
  • Stare at my blog, and hope something of fantastic interest will find it's way therein (or would it be thereon?)
  • Use the company phone to call my parents in Germany. (Okay, I wouldn't really do this, but it is a choice...)
  • Find a game website that is better than Yahoo! Games. (Actually LDSdigital.com has some pretty cool ones that I have never seen before.)
  • Read the book that has been sitting in my box for about 3 months. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to read... just not so much books by Dr. Laura.
  • Send a bulk email to the entire company that lets them know my "true" feelings about my experience here at Schmodus. (I don't really have the ability, but it'd be pretty cool!)

Well. of those options I don't think there is really one that I could do for the entire 4 hours and 57 minutes I have left... I guess I am off to ... um .... well, do something.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home