New Family Member

WE GOT A DOG!
Can you believe it? Brett must have missed Holly so much, that he figured a dog would take her place pretty well. Seriously, though... as silly as it sounds, I prayed for a dog that was housetrained and good with kids, and the VERY next day I got an email in my inbox that said "Who will take a 3-year-old Black Lab. Housetrained and Kid-Proof." Talk about an answer to prayers! I called Brett and asked if we could have him and he said "No". So I said "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." Seriously, I had to BEGGGGGGGGG! Finally he agreed to 'meet him'. Now (after 2 whole days) he is Brett's best friend. (Isn't that the way it always goes?) We named him Dobey and he is AMAZING. Think Sketch, but black and well-behaved. Ha ha.
I think I already told you that I put in my notice at Modus. This is my last week (thank goodness!)
I saw Little Black Book yesterday. It was good... I'm not really sure why it got bad reviews. Gavin's part was very small, and very WEIRD! He didn't look very good either. Huh. ??? I also saw that Macauley Caulkin drag movie, Party Monster. It was WEIRD, but as I thought about it a little more (and after I found out it was a true story), I thought it was interesting. I'd watch it again, knowing now what to expect. Brett was TICKED at me for getting it.
Andrea's house in Sandy sold. She is all moved out, and living with Glenna. The kids are living with me, which is working out surprisingly well. Andrea has her office set up here at the house, but since I work so much, I don't see her at all. I'll be glad when I am done working at Modus and can be home in the evenings. Brett and I see each other on Saturday, Sunday and Monday...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home