URGH!!!

So, I thought that Thursday was the night. I was awake all night with hard contractions, and the only reason I didn't go into the hospital was because I wanted to make sure I was progressed far enough that they couldn't stop me - (well, and because I couldn't think of who to call to come stay with my kids... but that's a whole different issue). I got the video camera and plugged it in to make sure it was charged, finished up my hospital bag and then sat and waited. Then I thought to myself, "I should lay down and rest so that when I do go in, I'm not exhausted from being up all night." So, I laid down around 3am. I laid there, and laid there, contractions still coming, still hurting. The last time I looked at the clock it was 5:30am. Suddenly it was 7:30am, and Brett was leaving for work. The contractions had apparently stopped and I had dozed off. I felt (and frankly still feel) so ripped off! Friday and today ... nothing. WHAT IN THE CRAP IS THAT???

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home