Hey Lady

My babies are considered "full-term" in one week. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? All this crap and I'm going to make it to term. I kinda had a feeling a couple of weeks ago. My neighbor (who had twins last month at 30 weeks) was encouraging me to get a supplemental insurance that pays you cash for every day your babies are in the NICU, and it just didn't feel right. At this point there is very little chance they would be in the NICU. My friends keep scaring me about having a boy or two boys. I would be so screwed, because I have spent about $300 on girl stuff getting ready for these munchkins.
Audesi has to have a VCUG done today (a catheter is put into her kidneys, and they are filled with radioactive dye and x-rayed) to make sure that her hydronephrosis is all cleared up. I'm nervous because I can't go in with her (x-rays and pregnancy don't mix) and they say it's a very invasive/painful procedure. I just hope she is okay. If it's not one thing, it's another.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home