Sheesh!

Whoever said being a mother is not work needs a smack in the face! I have been REALLY REALLY busy with the twins, and then add the toddlers to that, and I want to throw in the proverbial towel! The twins are growing so well. I am still exclusively breastfeeding, and I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself. I was about to give in and start supplementing them 2 months ago, but their pediatrician convinced me to stick it out a while longer. I am SO glad that I did! The last time the were weighed (at 3 1/2 months) they both weighed 11lbs 12oz. Amazing!

I know I wrote that I wasn't going to have any more kids, but I decided that I need to have one more... a nice even number. Then I'll either get my tubes tied, or have Brett get snipped. I am actually looking forward to having the last one, and moving on to the "next phase" in my life.

Wow - those paragraphs are really incongruous, aren't they? Ha ha ha.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home