Hum de dum...

The twins had their 4-month appt. They failed almost every milestone. It made me sad, but the doctor kept reassuring me that they are preemies, so they aren't really 4 months old in the first place. I kind of had it in my mind that they were average, and in being average (for a
4-month-old) were actually above average. Does that make sense? They weighed 11lbs 13oz (Keira) and 11lbs 14oz (Ketera). Keira's head and neck are all messed up, though. She has torticollis and also has a very flat head (think of a circle with one side cut off). She has this new Bumbo seat that she is supposed to sit in, to stay off of the back of her head, and to help strengthen her neck muscles on the one side, and she HATES it!

Also, they tried cereal for the first time. Ketera could take it or leave it, but Keira was OFFENDED that I would put such a thing in her mouth. LOL So funny.

I let Ciana and Audesi put red streaks in their hair on Weds. They think it is the coolest thing ever! Ha ha.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home