Monsoon

I've been having a "when it rains, it pours" life - with it currently being monsoon season over at the Miller's.

As you know, Brett lost his job. He's got a new one now, doing finish carpentry, but he's only making about $31k a year (with overtime, assuming he can always have overtime), compared to the $48k that he used to be making.

Dad's not talking to me, and I think it's because he is afraid that I'll ask him for money. We were all set to refinance our house, closing last Friday (it would have taken our payment down about $600/month) and it got shut down by an auditor on Thursday, because they didn't agree with the appraisal.

So, I decided that my depression is probably a little more than I can handle on my own, and started taking Zoloft on Friday. I was having an "up" for a while, and thought that everything was good, and then found myself on a very low "down". Mostly just completely apathetic. Kids need lunch? Don't care. Kids broke something? Don't care. I realized that this was a totally unacceptable way to be. It's irrational, but I feel really dumb for not being able to "snap out of it". I hope the Zoloft works.

Plus, I think my period is coming. Ack!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home