It's the Final Countdown

So, Brett lost his job on Thursday. I'm not surprised, as it seemed like they were trying to push him out by not giving him any good work. They accused him of stealing something he had bought and paid for a year ago. I know he has a reputation, but he has always admitted guilt when caught, and he swears he paid for this particular item. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt... It sucks though, and I have no idea what our future looks like. I'm pretty much still in denial, because it seems so unfathomable that we will even be able to SURVIVE now.
I applied for a telemarketing job that I can do from home. If I get it, I have to figure out how to have a "quiet work environment" and not have to put my kids in daycare... of course, I can probably qualify for state assistance for daycare. I wouldn't put the twins in, but it probably would be a lot of fun for Zach and Audesi. I don't know how enthusiastic Brett is going to be about finding a job. He can take care of them until then, right?
This sucks, you know?
Sorry to be such a downer this week. It's been kinda crappy. Blah.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home