Dang

So, Brett got a job doing finish carpentry. He's not making (nearly) as much, but it has a lot more opportunities for the future (ie, he could go out on his own with finish carpentry, or get his general contractor license, etc). I applied for that telemarketing job from home, thought I had it in the bag, and never heard back from them. Weird... I think maybe I said "um" too much when I was talking to them.

There is a HUGE market out there for cloth diapers, so I am currently working on trying to learn to sew diapers to sell. I sewed my first one today, and it was pretty sad, but at least I did it, right? As soon as I don't sew a crappy one, I'll go back to cloth diapering the twins. For now they are back in disposables, because I only have two cloth diapers that I like and it would be pretty bad if they each only wore one diaper a day. :P

Because the loan had already gone through underwriting, we may still be able to close. I'll find out this next week. Pray that we can, because then we can still keep our house.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home