Parenting Panic

Julianna told her mom that she wants to come live with us - and Andrea called to tell me that she wants us to consider it. Jules is here now for a few days, while we decide and sort things out.
I'm not sure what will be the best for everyone - but that's what I am committed to.

I also sent out an email asking for referrals for me or Brett to get some work. Um, yeah, it's getting scary 'round here! Blah.

My right bottom rib is KILLING me today - and the thought of having this pain for another 2.5-3 months feels like a death sentence. I'm getting a good reminder of why this is the last baby for me!

The good news...? This too shall pass. :)

1 comments:

Just what you need--one more child (albeit a grown one)! Crystal, I don't know how you do it. You're amazing!

June 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home