Head Games

OUCH! I'm 22 weeks pregnant, and sitting here having Braxton-Hicks contractions. They are pretty regular, but on a scale of 1-10, probably only about a 3 on the pain scale. In the past I would have freaked, but I've been through this before with my last two pregnancies. So, the head game I am playing with myself is this:
Do I go get a shot of terbutaline (which I HATE) to stop the contractions, or do I just deal? Going to the hospital is a pain in the butt on SO many levels, but then these contractions are REALLY bugging me.
ACK! What's a girl to do?

p.s. - I'm not sure how to post my friends' blogs on the right hand side -- any tips? :)

1 comments:

1) get the terbutaline! It's a few hours lost and that yucky heart-racing, but it goes by fast. And then you can actually LIVE for the next few months instead of muddle through the pain and/or annoyance.

2) Click on "customize" on the bar above your blog. Then you should see a bunch of boxes made of dotted lines. On the right is one that says "add a page element" and under that is one that should be one called something like "configure link list" or something similar that hints to adding blog addresses. That is where you add your friends' blogs. You can rename that box whatever you want. Then just add their blog addresses and a name for them. :)

May 2, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home