Coming out ...

Ok, not in the way you might think... as many of you know, I own The Crystal Ray. Oddly enough, I hesitate to tell some people. I make up these stories in my mind that they'll judge me, or whatever. In reality, I have had only good experiences with regards to my store ownership, my energy healing (Reiki), et al. So, I'm dropping this silly mantel of hiding. Here I am!

  • I believe in Angels (and I talk to them)
  • I believe in the healing power of crystals
  • I practice (and LOVE) Reiki
  • I know I have a purpose in this life and I am fulfilling it
  • I know I can be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints AND still have all of the above be true!
So, yeah, there it is - flapping in the wind. LOL (Ha ha - not all-inclusive. Now I am looking at it realizing how random it is... ) Whatev. :)

That's all for today!

2 comments:

I'm glad to see you posting on your blog, Crystal! I have checked it periodically for a while now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I don't know much about Reiki except the little I've heard from you and Andrea, but I am glad you've found something you are passionate about to help you in your life.

April 20, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

I've had a few coming out posts on my blog too. :P I love that you have "unconventional" beliefs and are open to more than the status quo. My feeling is, whatever makes you a better person and brings you closer to God has got to be a good thing!

June 16, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home