More Life-ing

So, yesterday was the worst day of my pregnancy so far. I slept from 9pm the night before until 9am, and took a 3 hour nap from 1pm to 4pm that day. I was SUPER nauseated all day, and just basically felt like crap. It sucked. I am hoping that is the worst of it, and that I don't get sick like I did with Zach. Cross your fingers for me.

I remember how cool Dad was when we were in Germany. Sadly, he's nothing like that back home. He's back to his usual grumpy, "leave me alone" self. It really sucks!
Oh yeah, Liberty and I don't work with Morgan anymore. They had a big blow up, and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. So, we are venturing out on our own, and we are going to do WHO KNOWS WHAT? Liberty has a few ideas, but she is really reticent to act on any of them. She's so afraid (as am I) of having to work for another year without pay to build something up again. There is no chance of a reconciliation, because that was already attempted and failed.

I almost got my power turned off this month. Apparently, a power bill got misplaced, so it didn't get paid. They sent me a shut-off notice AFTER ONE MISSED PAYMENT! How lame is that?

I am going to try a home birth. Remember how far I got with Zach? I figure I probably could have gone the rest of the way, so this time I am basically "putting my money where my mouth is". We'll see...

K - Well, I need to go lay down. I still don't feel very well... :(

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home