Twins are not as hard as I had expected. Maybe having Audesi and Zach prepped me, but it's not so bad. There are times when they are both crying and I am alone - that's hard, but it passes, you know?

So, Sam called me the other day and wanted to know the exact amount of child support that he owed me, and I said "around $7k". He said, "I thought it was more like $5k." I asked why and he said he wanted to get caught up (by adding a small amount to each monthly payment so he is current by the time Ciana reaches 18). I said, "I'll compromise and we'll say $6k." He hemmed and hahed, but finally agreed. We'll see how long that lasts.
AAAARGH! Zach and Audesi have RSV! I think they picked it up from Chase. How in the heck did they all catch RSV in the middle of June??? I am so worried about the twins catching it. I cannot handle it if they end up hospitalized!
I'm ready to get Zach a lung transplant. He literally catches every respiratory illness that crosses his path.
Brett stayed home from work today to keep Z & A quarantined and away from the babies.
I'm still in shock - how did this happen????
What else? I dunno. Please pray for me and Brett. We're pretty broke - he's making the same as winter hours this quarter because he pay went WAY down. (Stupid-gay Lone Peak Trailers.) Dad and Morgan have given him some work, but it's just enough to cover the bills.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home