Zacher has gone from a baby to a little boy. Right now his favorite thing to say is "so so funny" (always 2 sos) - about 1 month ago, he would ask for a snack, but when he said it he would say "sna" (leaving off the "ck") - so I started trying to get him say "snack" by saying "sna ck ck ck". Now everytime he wants a snack (which refers ONLY to a fruit snack, by the way) he says "sna ck ck ck". And just recently (literally in the last few days) he has started transferring it. Now he says "Daddy at "work k k k"
He just started joining us for family prayer too, and when I help him pray I have to help him one word at a time. Otherwise, if I say "Dear Heavenly Father" he says "Father" or I say "Thank you for this day" he says "day", etc. So when Zach prays it is one word at a time... "Dear" "Dear" "Heavenly" "Heavenly", etc. LOL It takes a little longer, to say the least.
He also got a toddler bed this week. My sister gave me "the family one", and he is doing MUCH better than I expected. So far only one time he has gotten up at 3am and wandered into our room. YAY!

Audesi is still not potty trained. She just isn't interested. I figure that she is MUCH too stubborn to fight with, and that when she is ready she'll pretty much just do it. The cool thing is that right now when she sits on the toilet (and she tinkles every time, little monster), Zach wants to go next. He does nothing, but it's a start... So maybe I'll get lucky and they will both potty train at the same time. LOL

Ciana is still smart as a whip. I'll bet she already knows more Spanish than I know German! She is still stressing over the baptism thing. She told her dad and he said if she got baptized he would take me to court. I told her that was fine with me (the man owes me thousands of dollars in back child support - yeah right he's going to take me to court), but she just has to decide to do it. We'll see what comes. She still totally believes in Santa Claus. It's amazing really, because she said that none of her friends do. She told me that she knows he is real, because there is no way we could afford to buy everyone presents. (How bittersweet is that?)

I feel like I have blinked my eyes, and they have grown up!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home