Babies are Great!!

Liberty gave me an awesome analogy about a homebirth -- she said it's like hiking. Having a homebirth is like hiking compared to having a hospital birth is like taking a drive through the canyon. They both get you to the same place, but one is more of an "experience". I thought that was a really great analogy. Plus, honest truth, it just feels right this time. I'm not saying that I will love it, or even that I will do it again, but I am really looking forward to trying it.

Let me tell you about the miracle drug I am using for my morning sickness. It's amazing. It's called Zofran, and it's an anti-nausea medication that they give to people with cancer on chemotherapy. It's a class A drug (which means it's totally safe for pregnancy, and doesn't cross the placenta). Without it, I would be as sick as I was with Zachary! (I know because I only get 20 pills for a 31-day period, so I have to be selective about what days to take it.)
Liberty is building a spec home in South Orem. We're pretty stoked about it. We just found out even better news, that the two homes being built around it are also specs, and ours is going to be the least expensive. YAHOO! We figure it should sell pretty easily.
I'm pretty sure Liberty is having a boy. She had her ultrasound, and didn't find out, but I watched it and it looked like I saw some "bits and pieces" - if you know what I mean. So, if it is a boy, they are going to name him Titan (Mark's choice).
Oh, this is long, so I'll beat it.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home