So, I am doing good. I am on "modified bedrest" which means I have to be down in bed for 6 hours a day. It pretty much sucks. Lots of people are helping out with my kids, Mom, Sunny, Glenna and the RS. I can't wait to have these babies out of me. My poor body is so overstuffed it's falling apart! Oh, I am on bedrest because I was having pre-term labor (imagine that... Miss MyKidsAlwaysComeLate having pre-term labor), and because I had protein in my urine, which can indicate toxemia. Now besides the bedrest, I have to go into the doctor once a week and have my cervix checked (it's currently 100& effaced and dilated to 1cm), and twice a week I have to go over to Labor and Delivery and have a Non-Stress Test with blood pressure monitoring done. My life has been completely overtaken by this pregnancy. Good thing I get such a GREAT thing out of it.

Brett is trying so hard to be supportive of my bedrest and stuff, but I know it stresses him out a lot. Poor guy... I think he's rooting for an early (albeit safe) delivery.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home